Ceridian Dayforce HCM Review

Payroll processing time has been shortened using this tool

What is our primary use case?

It is primarily used as our payroll application. We also use a portion of this product for our HRIS.

How has it helped my organization?

The time capture from time cards to charging to projects has greatly improved because it is now all automated and flows into the GL very easily. Therefore, our payroll processing time has been shortened.

What is most valuable?

The features that we find most valuable are we can look at earnings on a live time basis and see if an employee has enough earnings to qualify for longer vacations with pay.

What needs improvement?

An area for improvement could be a little more testing before implementing hotfixes to make sure they do not interfere with any active customized products. Also, there are more import glitches with the new system.

No issues.

No issues.

The tech support throughout the implementation was very good.

Now, we find if we have any problems that we get assigned a subject mater expert and have our problems solved quickly.

We used Dayforce and InSync for payroll. We switched because we had a lot of problems with imports. We found that we were entering the same information into two different systems.

We had already been using Dayforce time capture, so we were familiar with the basics of the program. This made the implementation straightforward.

The implementation was through a team assigned to us by Ceridian. They were extremely knowledgeable and it made the implementation go very smoothly.

We paid for the implementation costs in the first year with the money that we saved by switching to Dayforce HCM.

We found the setup costs and pricing to be very reasonable. Also, the XOXO program associated with Dayforce allows you to earn credits towards registration and accommodations at their annual Insight Conferences, which can be a real savings to the company when sending employees to the conference.

We did not evaluate other products because we had already moved to the Dayforce time clocks back in June 2012. We did have some users who have used ADP and JD Edwards. They found them to be cumbersome.

What other advice do I have?

The Insight Conference is a very good networking tool for companies to meet, discuss the product and all its possibilities with peers.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
Rita NovakReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Our Company had implemented Ceridian HCM in late April 2017. We have noticed significant saving in costs, time to process payroll and paper savings in using the electronic features of the program for our employee.

04 July 18