Change Auditor for Windows File Servers Review

Good scalability, easy initial setup, and fully integrates with Microsoft solutions

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for compliance.

What is most valuable?

The solution's most valuable aspect is that it can be fully integrated with Microsoft solutions and it doesn't impact the productivity order.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved. It needs to be reduced.

The licensing needs to be adjusted. Many clients complain that they need to pay for all the users when only certain users actually access and use the package.

Our customer had to fully reset the solution twice.

The scalability of the solution is good. Right now, we have a client that has about 20,000 users.

Technical support is very helpful. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide.

The initial setup is very simple. Deployment takes a maximum of two to three days.

Our company implements the solution for our clients.

The pricing is per user. The cost is approximately $15/user on a yearly basis. If you need to, you can always upgrade as well.

What other advice do I have?

We're a distributor for the solution in the EU and North Africa. We use the on-premises deployment model.

In terms of advice, I would tell people to buy the File Server support. It's easy to implement and easy to handle. There's no need to customize it.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Reseller.