Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management Review

Secure, gives us complete visibility of cloud traffic, and the support is excellent

What is our primary use case?

CheckPoint Dome9 is a cloud security management solution for our Azure cloud environment, and we have Azure for our cloud services. With this solution, we manage our network security policy management and automation for our cloud environment across providers, accounts, and regions.

Dome9 provides us policy compliance based on our requirements. If we request SOX or HIPPA, based on that we will enable the policy and we will get the reports as well.

We also create users and set policies and we can monitor the logs.

How has it helped my organization?

Dome9 is a very good product for us as we are using a hybrid solution. We have some of the services on-premises and some of the services on the cloud. With Dome9, we very well manage our security policies and also set the compliance policies based on requirements.

Now, we can also support the asset management of our cloud resources, posture management, and many more.

What is most valuable?

IAM is a very good and unique feature of Dome9. IAM gives us complete control of our cloud environment. For example, if someone tries to bypass the policy and attempts to configure or create some users, then it will not allow them to do so. Also, it sends a notification to the concerned person.

We can monitor each activity from our mobile devices, so there is complete visibility of our cloud traffic flows, with threat intelligence provided by Check Point. The IAM provides us complete safety and security.

What needs improvement?

In Dome9, there should be a policy validation option where we can validate the policy before we push it into production. This option is very important, as we are working in a critical and complex environment. This option would give us more confidence in our activities or policy pushing.

We could see the option is available for on-premises devices.

Automatic remediation requires read/write access.

Otherwise, overall this product is very good for our cloud environment, and we are satisfied with this.

We have been using Dome9 for the past six months.

It's a very stable product.

Dome9 is very good in terms of scalability.

The technical support is excellent.

We did not use another solution prior to Dome9.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We implemented using a vendor team.

We did not evaluate other options.

Hybrid Cloud
More Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.