Check Point Harmony Email & Office Review

Good security, nice interface, easy to use, and the support is good

What is our primary use case?

We use CloudGuard SaaS to protect our cloud-based services from security threats. It is responsible for our Office 365 environment, OneDrive, SharePoint, Dropbox, G-Suite, and more.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved our visibility. Last week, one of our Office 365 customers was hacked and we were able to see details such as the attacker's IP address and country. It allows us to better decide what to do, such as activating two-factor authentication.

What is most valuable?

The security level is fairly high, given the price.

The program has a nice interface and it is easy to use.

There is an extra option available for two-factor authentication that you install an app onto your mobile device for. You can, for example, set it up so that you can't get into Office 365 without authenticating access from your phone.

What needs improvement?

At this time, the two-factor authentication does not work for Active Directory. This is something that we are looking forward to.

I have been using CloudGuard SaaS for close to six months.

I have 60 customers who are using CloudGuard.

The technical support from Check Point is very good.

The price is very good, based on what they deliver.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a solution that we are absolutely satisfied with and I definitely recommend it. In my opinion, using this product is necessary.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Check Point Harmony Email & Office reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Check Point Harmony Email & Office. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.