Check Point Endpoint Security Review
I would recommend endpoint security to anyone because it worked for me; no security issues with end devices for more than a year now.

Valuable Features:

Endpoint security protects networks from unauthorized programs, viruses and malware, and allows you to control the network by blocking devices that you do not want to have access to it, for example by file extensions or using the device’s ID.It also controls access and prevents theft of data by controlling access to storage devices that are portable. USB storage devices are also encrypted for security purposes.Centralized monitoring, logging and generation of reports and automatic protection of newly added computers to the network are other functions and capabilities of endpoint security.

Room for Improvement:

It took me time to learn how to configure endpoint security. Getting one for our Unix-based systems was not easy because most programs available in the market are windows-based. Implementing security on the latest endpoint devices was not easy due to compatibility issues.

Other Advice:

Endpoint security is implemented on client-server network model to ensure that end devices in the network are totally secure before having access to the network. Endpoint security can be implemented as a firewall or an anti-virus program that can be configured to include intrusion detection properties. It is also used in cloud computing and can be hosted or used on-site. It is a very flexible and efficient form of desktop security and I have used it for a very long time.