Check Point Endpoint Security Review

End-user management facilities are good, and there are innovations in every version

What is our primary use case?

We use it to help clients solve their security problems.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps clients have a better view of the risks. It also helps increase staff productivity by more than 50 percent, in my estimate.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the innovations that they release in every version. The end-user facilities for managing the tool are also good.

What needs improvement?

I'm not sure what they are thinking about in terms of additional features at the moment, but I hope that they'll maintain focus on the tool to enhance the solution.

Areas that have room for improvement are the scope of the product and, while I think the support is good, they can improve support as well.

It has a good level of scalability. They expand the solution with new and helpful features.

Technical support provides good solutions. They are available and respond quickly. They are knowledgeable.

Each scenario is different depending on the client's requirements or the regulations they need to follow or what they need to cover around risks.

The initial setup is easy, but because we are resellers we are trained in setting it up.

In addition to the standard licensing fees, there is a cost for support.

We have more than 70 products related to security solutions and we are resellers of many of them.

What other advice do I have?

Consider the solution as one of your options because it's one of the top tools.

I rate this solution at nine out of ten because it covers what it needs to cover. As always, there is room to improve, but I think it's a good product.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Resller.