Check Point Harmony Mobile Review

Has good visibility, we can see every installed app and the severity and risk of each app

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for using Check Point SandBlast Mobile solution was for securing (Bring your own device) BYOD mobile devices of users. With Check Point SandBlast Mobile we get full visibility of users' mobile activity, like installed apps. Users are only allowed to use permitted applications. We also have blacklisted some malicious URLs. Check Point SandBlast Mobile provides flexibility to BYOD users to access the restricted website as per the time specified by the company policy.

How has it helped my organization?

We have deployed for the first time a mobile protection solution in the environment & Check Point SandBlast Mobile worked well. All mobile devices that are connected to the network are monitored and restricted for web surfing as per company policy. With that, users also have the flexibility to use their favorite websites for some time. Device compliance, phishing protection, and all other next-gen features in action were previously not there with the environment. Also, adding a new user is very easy, there is no extra load on the team.

What is most valuable?

First, the granular visibility of apps & traffic which we get through Check Point SandBlast Mobile is good. We can see each & every installed app & information for each app about severity & risk.

URL filtering has a wide variety of URL categories to choose from. We can also add whitelist & blacklist domains as per our requirements.

Another great thing about Check Point SandBlast Mobile is the ease of deployment. We can deploy a solution in an hour or two.

Check Point SandBlast Mobile android application is very easy and simple. The interface & all processes are automated.

What needs improvement?

When adding users sometimes we were not able to send SMS to users also even after the application user was not visible in the dashboard. Upon troubleshooting, we found that the same user has previously integrated with our old Check Point SandBlast Mobile.

Also, we found configuring device groups & mapping policies is quite confusing. There should be a simpler interface.

Other than this, we did not have any problem as of now. In case of any problem, Check Point tech is always available to help.

I have been using Check Point SandBlast Mobile for one year.

The product is pretty stable, we have not had any problems with stability.

Our experience with Check Point tech is very good as of now. Every time we get a solution to our problem. They have been one of our best tech experiences.

The initial setup is very simple & less time-consuming.

The in-house team implemented the solution.

I was one who implemented the solution & we were not involved with commercials.

Other
More Check Point Harmony Mobile reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Check Point Harmony Mobile. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.