Check Point Infinity Review

Easy to manage, scalable and stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily implement the solution for our clients.

What is most valuable?

The solution assures that we can manage all our other relevant related solutions from one place. Clients can manage everything - the data center firewall, the perimeter firewall, and the cloud, etc. They can have one single consolidated management that makes everything more visible and transparent from one place.

What needs improvement?

We recently upgraded to the latest release of the new version, IP40. Since it is new, whatever features that were not there in the IP30 version, have been added to IP40. Right now, we are gradually going through it, so I cannot say what might be lacking just yet.

Technical support is something that needs improvement.

We've been using the solution for two years.

The solution is very stable. I would estimate it's 99.9% stable, if not more.

The solution is extremely scalable. It's not difficult to expand it as necessary.

Technical support is good. They have a team in Dubai that is taking care of the Middle East. First, we will try to contact them, and if they are busy they normally will escalate the request to another office. They're quite good and have been very helpful. We've been satisfied with the level of support and the amount of access they give for assistance. However, they could provide additional materials to us so that we don't have to reach out to them directly.

We mostly promote this solution, but we also work with Palo Alto and Fortinet.

What other advice do I have?

We are an integrator as well as a partner.

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten.

More Check Point Infinity reviews from users