Check Point Remote Access VPN Review

Easy to configure, versatile and intuitive interface, provides a secure and stable connection

What is our primary use case?

Check Point Endpoint Remote Access VPN is without a doubt, really fantastic software. It allows me remote and secure access to my most important data, to the company's networks, and to corporate resources from anywhere in the world.

Regardless of where I am, it guarantees the complete privacy of all our confidential information through multifactor authentication and compliance analysis of the endpoint system.

All of this is very easy to configure using step-by-step wizards, and there are many guides to explain it.

How has it helped my organization?

Check Point Remote Access VPN has improved my Organization with:

• It has a built-in, centrally-managed Firewall blade, which allows us to filter traffic on the client-side.
  • The built-in, centrally-managed Compliance blade is helpful. Using it, we check the client OS for the presence of the latest security updates and that the corporate antivirus software is up and running. It doesn't allow the client to connect to the office in cases where these rules are not satisfied. That prevents infected computers from connecting to the company's location and spreading threats.
  • It is easy to install the Endpoint Remote Access VPN client on different platforms.
  • It provides a stable VPN connection.

What is most valuable?

One of the features that I like most about this software is that it has a very intuitive, simple, and versatile interface that makes it easy to use and configure. It is compatible with several operating systems, and it has great protection against malware and any other cyber threat that wants to penetrate our endpoints.

It is fully integrated and centralized, which allows me to configure the security policy and view VPN events from a console.

What needs improvement?

Despite being very intuitive, the interface needs improvements. When you need to create something, you have to follow many steps and I think that should be simplified.

We've been using Check Point Remote Access VPN for more than two years.

I know that if there were any problems, the technical support team would solve them almost immediately. The team is highly qualified.

What other advice do I have?

So far, I have not found any negative characteristics to complain about, since in general, the software works in an excellent way and it has never failed us.

More Check Point Remote Access VPN reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Check Point Remote Access VPN. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.