Check Point Remote Access VPN Review

Stable solution but they should strengthen their security features

What is our primary use case?

A lot of our clients are complimentary companies, like the electrical company. They need Check Point Remote Access VPN, or even another similar solution. I tell them that I already have the VPN solution in our company.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improving the service, I think they could add more features, like the security to block off the doors, or create another hatch, something like this. They could make the features safer, add malware to make my mail and the Kryon system safer and to protect data at an earlier stage.

I have been using Check Point for about one year.

I have not heard any complaints from the clients regarding its stability. I think it's stable for them.

Not all of our clients who use Check Point VPN are in Thailand. Some government agencies, like the Electric City Company, are in Thailand. They use it formally. Their IT and telecom departments, those who require a secure network, are using it.

I have not contacted customer support yet because I take care of any issues from here. That's why I don't have their programming disk because I take care of it myself, including the configuration and the DSL in Check Point.

We still use other products.

The initial setup is not complex. Plus, we've got the Kryon system. So these systems make it easier for the user. We have known this product for a while, that's why it's not a problem to configure the system.

What other advice do I have?

I don't have any advice yet.

On a scale of one to ten, I'd give Check Point Remote Access VPN a seven.