Check Point SandBlast Mobile Review

It's easy to use and durable but the interface should be more user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

We use the private cloud deployment model. We use AWS as our cloud provider. Our primary use case is for my users who are mobile. If I want them to connect from wherever they are and build connections to the emails. It's for my management that are usually very mobile.

What is most valuable?

The usability is the most valuable feature. It's really easy to use. It's a durable solution. I don't have any breaches. It is a good solution from that angle.

What needs improvement?

The interface could be more user-friendly. They should improve the look and feel.

I would like to see more meaningful logs in the next release. The way the system is now, it's pretty expensive.

I have been using this solution for three years.

I've not had an issue with this solution. There were issues when we did it first, there were a few problems with instability. People were not able to log in. But I think it's fine now because now, from a products point of view, it was the best solution.

I'm okay with the scalability. It's flexible enough. I currently have around 400 users. The users are primarily branch managers and top management of the bank.

We don't have any plans to increase the usage as of now.

Their technical support is good. We don't have any issues with them. Anytime we have a problem, they help us.

The deployment took around three months.

We used an integrator for the deployment. We used our partners for the integration and customization.

What other advice do I have?

We had initial problems because our requirements were not well defined. You should define your use case. You should also look into other options to see what else there is out there and what they offer.

I would rate it a seven out of ten.