Check Point SandBlast Review

Saves everyone the time of trying to be reactive. Instead, they are proactive by trying to prevent an issue

What is our primary use case?

Our customers use this solution because it takes an .exe and applications, then scans them. So, it is good threat protection.

How has it helped my organization?

It saves time with us trying to do the analysis. We use it to try to find out how something got into the network. We use it to stop something before it ever gets in.

What is most valuable?

It saves everyone the time of trying to be reactive. Instead, they are proactive by trying to prevent an issue.

What needs improvement?

I imagine there will be improvements in later versions. There are hotfixes that come out all the time.

We haven't had any issues with stability.

I have used Check Point's technical support, but not for this product. Their overall technical support is a ten out of ten.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten because it helps us be proactive as opposed to reactive.

I would advise someone considering this solution to talk to their sales engineers (SEs) and do comparative testing between the hardware of the products.