Checkmarx Software Composition Analysis Review

Very easy, user friendly, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We are an IT security research and development lab. We have around 22 engineers doing research and testing and developing add-ons and complementary solutions. We are the strategic development partner of Checkmarx. We are using the latest version of this solution.

What is most valuable?

It is very easy and user friendly. It never requires any kind of technical support. You can do everything on your own.

What needs improvement?

It can have better licensing models.

We have been working with Checkmarx for more than six years.

It is stable. I have never faced any issues.

It is scalable.

It doesn't need any technical support, but when you open a ticket, you get a response on the same day. Sometimes, you get a response in an hour or two hours. They are a very dedicated organization.

The initial setup is straightforward and very user friendly. It is a cloud product, so you don't need to install it. It is plug and play.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. Checkmarx Software Composition Analysis is one of the most important products in the IT security market. According to the Gartner report, Checkmarx has been a leading company for the last three years.

I would rate Checkmarx Software Composition Analysis a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud