Cisco ACI Review

The solution makes it easier to configure changes into our data center, but the user interface needs to be made more user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is using the automation for deploying new applications in our data center.

How has it helped my organization?

It is now easier than before we had ACI to configure any new changes into our data center.

What is most valuable?

The centralized configuration is its most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The only drawback that we are seeing is the user interface is still a little complex and difficult to use. It needs a more user-friendly interface. I do not use it daily. Every time that I have to go back and configure something, it is very difficult and confusing to remember how to do it and where the menu are located.

The stability is good.

The scalability is good.

I have never had to open a technical support ticket.

The initial setup was complex, but that was not an issue for us. The complexity was around such a big change in architecture, as there were a lot of new topics to learn.

We used Cisco for the initial deployment. Our experience with them was very good. We have had someone on site regularly, which has been really helpful.

Cisco is the only company that we seriously considered.

What other advice do I have?

Do not be afraid of the change that Cisco ACI requires. It takes some time to get used to it. However, in the end, it is worth it as the solution is simpler and more efficient.

More Cisco ACI reviews from users