Cisco ACI Review

Has reduced the time it takes to resolve problems but the initial setup is very complex

What is our primary use case?

We use this product at a French hospital. It has helped to improve the data center and we would like to use it to change how we work with clients.

How has it helped my organization?

It has reduced the time it takes to resolve problems and to understand what colleagues want from inside the company.

What is most valuable?

It simplifies the utilization of the network.

The first time we used it, it was not stable, but now, a few years later, it's better. Cisco continues to work on this. If anything is not stable, tech helps us.

It has very good scalability.

Their technical support is very good. We had a problem and Cisco gave us the best engineer to resolve the issue.

The initial setup was very complex. It's a new solution and it was very difficult to have an approach for it. With a lot of the help from a Cisco network engineer we had a good approach and are able to easily resolve any problem.

We used our own company to deploy the network.

It's expensive but the product is very good. I have never found another partner like Cisco with a solution like this and with great support.

We also looked at Juniper but their solution isn't stable so we didn't go with them.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a seven out of ten. It's a good product, and Cisco has a very good support team and very good network engineers.

Of course I would recommend this product. We work with Cisco because they have many possibilities to work with very good support.