Cisco ACI Review

Helps us drive consistent ACI policies and operational best practices to our cloud instances

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Cisco ACI is to connect data center devices.

How has it helped my organization?

It helps us to drive consistent ACI policies and operational best practices to our cloud instances.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of Cisco ACI is that it is easy to manage. We can automate and it can be scripted. Virtual ACI is very good.

What needs improvement?

They should make it easier for the network people to do automated solutions.

It is stable. We don't have any complaints.

The scalability of Cisco ACI is good so far.

I would give their technical support an eight out of ten.

We used Nexus 7000, 5000, and 2000 previously. The future is going to be on the data center.

The initial setup of the Cisco ACI platform is a little complex. The migration was a little tough in the beginning but once we got it, it wasn't so hard.

We used a consultant for the deployment. Our experience with the consultant was good.

We always use Cisco. They are our main vendor. We didn't have any competition to compare.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from 1-10, I would rate this product an eight. It's not 100% accurate yet.