Cisco AMP for Endpoints Review

A stable component of our network infrastructure security

What is our primary use case?

We are system integrators and we use this product for DNS security, which is integrated with the DNS service.

How has it helped my organization?

Cisco AMP is the broadest, most integrated security platform that connects the breadth of Cisco's integrated security portfolio and the customer's infrastructure for a consistent experience. It unifies visibility, enables automation, and strengthens your security across network, endpoints, cloud, and applications--all without replacing your current security infrastructure or layering on new technology.

What is most valuable?

The entirety of our network infrastructure is Cisco and the most valuable feature is the integration.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see integration with Cisco Analytics.

We have been using the total Cisco solutions including AMP for Endpoints, Umbrella, and Firepower for three years.

This is a stable product.

This solution is scalable.

I have contacted them in the past to raise a case and they were able to resolve it.

We use the traditional antivirus, its don't able to protects real time protection don't have firewall integration.

The initial setup involves integration with other products such as Talos. The deployment took us about one day.

Cisco Talos Intelligence Group is one of the largest commercial threat intelligence teams in the world.These teams are supported by unrivaled telemetry and sophisticated systems to create accurate, rapid and actionable threat intelligence for Cisco customers, products and services.

What other advice do I have?

I began with implementing Cisco AMP for Endpoints and then integrated Umbrella and the other products after that.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Cisco AMP for Endpoints reviews from users