Cisco AMP for Endpoints Review

A solution that's easy to implement, is highly scalable and is extremely user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

We're in the banking sector. We use AMP to protect security endpoints.

What is most valuable?

The ease of implementation is a very valuable aspect of the solution. It's also very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

The reporting and analytics areas of the solution need to be improved.

I've been using the solution for four years.

The stability of the solution is perfect. I believe it's the most stable solution on the market right now.

The solution is highly scalable. It's the best part of the solution because we have done the sizing. We have focused on the sizing, which was highly scalable. And it's very clean, clear and very transparent in this area.

We're very satisfied with technical support. It's one of the best.

The initial setup was straightforward. We're well-versed in the solution, so for us, it was easy.

We handle the implementation ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

We use the hybrid deployment model.

I would advise other potential users that if they are looking for a long term security solution, this particular solution is going to add value to their cybersecurity strategy. Cisco AMP is one of the solutions that adds value to your cybersecurity roadmap. It should not be considered as a solution, but rather as a strategy.

I would rate the solution nine out of ten.