Cisco AMP for Endpoints Review

Good sandboxing features but the technical support could be better

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use this program for our business operations.

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is the sandboxing.

What needs improvement?

I think there should be better support and I would also like to see an easier implementation of the solution. The support should be cheaper and more available during the implementation stage. It would be great if they could have support teams that involve an AMP team because there's a specific team for AMP.

I have been using Cisco AMP for Endpoints for around three years now.

Cisco AMP for Endpoints has been very stable so far.

I believe the solution is scalable. We have around 200 end users working on this program, and then we have a team of 15 that is responsible for technical and maintenance issues.

I will rate the technical support a six out of ten because their response time was very slow. Not as fast as they used to be.

We also use Micro, so we use two programs simultaneously.

I did the initial setup myself and it was really easy and straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I will recommend this solution to others. I would, however, like to see better features and implementation to cover some points. It would be nice if they could add more protocols to support encrypted files, and be able to inspect an encrypted file, or at least be able to support that. Better and faster technical support is also necessary.

On a scale from one to 10, I rate this solution a seven.

More Cisco AMP for Endpoints reviews from users