Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Review

A secure and easy way of utilizing company services remotely

What is our primary use case?

We use AnyConnect to connect to our machines and networks remotely when we are not in the office. I can access files and other services that are available only on our company network.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it is really secure and very easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes when you are on the VPN, it can be a little bit slow. This may not be a Cisco issue, per se.

We have been using Cisco AnyConnect for six months.

Stability-wise, it seems to be pretty good. We have people working from home and we really haven't had any issues.

We have between 2,000 and 3,000 people who are using AnyConnect.

I have not been in touch with Cisco's technical support team.

We were using Pulse up until about six months ago when we switched to Cisco. We had used it for quite a while.

The initial setup is very straightforward. The only challenge is setting it up when you're already remote, which can be difficult. If you are in the office and on the network then the setup is really fairly simple.

Our IT department has set it up so that it's pushed out and automatically installed in our machines.

What other advice do I have?

This is absolutely a product that I can recommend. For me, it is straightforward to establish my VPN connection and then do my work.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client reviews from users