Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Review

Good security that allows us to safely work from home, but it needs single sign-on support

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is secure remote connectivity of our on-premises applications.

How has it helped my organization?

Especially during the COVID pandemic, this solution has allowed us to work from home without security concerns.

What is most valuable?

I can't choose any specific feature that stands out against the competition. We largely implemented this product out of loyalty. We have been a Cisco shop for many years, which is what made us start using AnyConnect.

The security is good.

What needs improvement?

I think that the addition of single sign-on functionality would be helpful.

We have been using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for quite a long time.

The platform itself is very stable. The problem that we've had lately is more around connectivity.

I do not have experience with scaling this product.

We have about 6,000 users and at this time, everyone is working from home. There are no plans to increase our usage at this point.

The support can be fairly good. I would rate them a four out of five.

The licensing costs are reasonable.

What other advice do I have?

As with most Cisco products, standing by itself, this solution is not perfect. However, if you take a suite of Cisco products then it will solve 99% of your challenges.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, OpenVPN and others in Enterprise Infrastructure VPN. Updated: September 2021.
534,768 professionals have used our research since 2012.