Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Review

A simple solution that is easy to use and can be connected remotely

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for infrastructure security for accounts.

What is most valuable?

I like that it is really easy to use, it's a simple product. It can connect remotely with a secure network.

What needs improvement?

The interface could be a little more modern looking and it would be nice for other users if it had easier integration.

Another point of improvement is that it is easy to forget that you are in a private network and it does not log you out automatically. I did not see that there is an option for that. It should log you out after a certain point. You can forget that you are browsing a private, local network. The logout should be automized and it should have a reminder that you have logged in into a private network.

We have been using this solution for around five years.

I never have stability issues.

It is probably well scalable. I have not scaled it for more people so I don't have experience with that.

I have never needed to contact their technical support.

I have not used a different VPN provider.

I have installed it on my PC and I did not have to connect all the IP addresses and stuff but the setup was simple.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to anybody considering it. I think it is a good product.

I would rate it a ten out of ten.