Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Review

Lightweight and stable with good connectivity

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for secure access the company's network.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very lightweight.

The product is stable.

There are almost no problems with connectivity when using a third-party system.

The solution works very well. You just click and it's working.

What needs improvement?

The configuration from the client-side would be useful. Right now, it's not centralized. There should be a lock so that it can only be configured from one place.

The solution could use some sort of graphic interface or some kind of monitor to showcase the current network to help visualize the information.

I've been using the solution for quite a long time - about ten to 15 years or so.

The solution is very stable. We didn't have any issues with bugs or glitches that would make us concerned about its stability.

The solution is scalable. It's suitable for a very large organization. You can use many connection points across your network. It's easy to geographically split everything.

The solution is constantly being used in our organization. It's always running.

We've never had to contact technical support in the past. For us, it's been working fine.

I have used a mobile prospect from previous generation Cisco VPN clients. AnyConnect ended up replacing the Cisco VPN Clients, so we didn't switch per se. We've always had Cisco products.

From the handling side, the initial setup is quite easy and straightforward. From a customer endpoint, deployment only takes about two to three minutes. To deploy the solution centrally, usually, a company can expect to spend four to five hours on it.

The licensing is based on one, three, and five-year terms. It's a one-time fee with no hidden costs. For example, you won't find that you'll have to pay more for support later.

We didn't previously evaluate any other products. We've always used Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is perfect for both large and small companies.

I'd advise other organizations to choose a subscription for the maximum period. The longer period is cheaper in price. Users should also keep it running all the time for the best results.

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten.

More Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client reviews from users