Cisco ASA NGFW Review

Creates a unified strategy for event logging and correlation

What is our primary use case?

IT landscape is dynamic, requiring security policy, controls, and visibility to be better than ever.

• 1Gbps
  • Multi-service
  • Beats sophisticated cyber attacks with a superior security appliance.
  • IT landscape is dynamic.
  • Requires security policy, controls, and visibility to be better than ever.

This applies to all ASA-related Management/to-the-box traffic, like SNMP, SSH, etc., with Firepower services combined with our proven network firewall along with the industry’s most effective next-generation IPS and advanced malware protection. Therefore, you can get more visibility, be more flexible, save more, and protect better.

How has it helped my organization?

Historic events related to security incidents. My organization must have a unified strategy for event logging and correlation.

What is most valuable?

The Cisco Product Security Incident Response creates and maintains publications, commonly referred to as PSIRT Advisories, for security-related issues in Cisco ASA.

What needs improvement?

The Cisco ASA device needs overall improvement, as configurations alone do not completely secure my network. The operational procedures in use on the network contribute as much to security as the configuration on devices.

Still implementing.

There is 24/7 support anytime, anywhere.

Before, I did not manage my private network well (or professionally). For this reason, I have been updating products.

Commercial leasing is the best option.