Cisco ASA Review
Initial setup was very straightforward because the training and certification provided by the vendor helped us to solve rapidly any configuration issues.​

How has it helped my organization?

I have 15 years’ experience with Cisco products and I've had very, very little problems with them. Also, for resolving appeared issues Cisco was a good partner.

Crescendo (www.crescendo.ro) is an IT&C integrator and this product (based on Cisco Partnership) helped us to grow our business, and Cisco ASA was one of most sold product in our solutions portfolio.

What is most valuable?

Stability, high availability of services, and very high MTBU were the most valuable features for me -- because in my work as network and security consultant, it is very important to guarantee to my customer the security of his business.

What needs improvement?

The ability to integrate (as options) all-in-one features -- like anti-spam, anti-virus, etc.

With Cisco ASA firewall, no.

No. Based on their recent acquisition of Firepower, Cisco added "multi 10Gbps" NGFW performance in their solutions portfolio, which can be used by us, as a Gold Partner with Advance Security Architecture Specialization, in our network architecture proposals.

Very satisfied.

I haven' t used another solution.

To discuss with Cisco Systems or their partners to gain the optimal price and to not consider, without verifying, the false information that Cisco ASA is very expensive.

We evaluated other solutions, like Fortinet, HPE, Juniper, Check Point, but Cisco ASA was what we need.

What other advice do I have?

To test the product in their network and to evaluate other products. I am sure that the Cisco ASA Firewall will be the winner.

Our complete relationship is based on the following partner competencies:
Certifications: