Cisco Data Center Network Manager Review

Good connectivity monitoring, but there are still things that they need to work on

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our customers. I am in a networking environment and this is a solution for monitoring the activity and connectivity in a Cisco network.

How has it helped my organization?

most of our Enterprise business clients use CISCO for their network connections. This has made things to be easier from our organization

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the connectivity monitoring.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes the product gives us problems that require support.

There are still several things that need to be done in order to perfect this solution.

I have been working with the Cisco Data Center Network Manager for four years.

The stability is there with this solution.

Scaling this solution requires upgrading.

I have 24/7 team responsible for servicing our customers at any time. Our customers are happy with the services offered to them

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

My team is responsible for the implementation, deployment, and support of this solution.

More than good enough as we have new clients everyday connected using this product

Value for money. go for the product that's worth it for your organization. in that case, I strongly recommend CISCO

What other advice do I have?

At this point, I am happy with this product and I would recommend it. I will only switch if somebody comes out with one that is much better.

In general, this is a good solution, but there are still things that they need to work on.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Cisco Data Center Network Manager reviews from users