Cisco Defense Orchestrator Review

A simple and centralized way to manage all products

What is our primary use case?

We provide consultation for all Cisco solutions. We give consultations to customers for buying a preventive solution like Cisco Email Security, Cisco IronPort, Cisco Security, Cisco Web Security.

What is most valuable?

With Cisco Defense Orchestrator, we can manage the complete Cisco Security solution. It provides a simple and centralized way to manage all products.

What needs improvement?

They can centralize all products and provide a correlation about an incident and the response.

They can also provide an on-premises solution. Currently, Cisco Defense Orchestrator is just for cloud deployments, not for on-premises deployments. Customers have to manage it on the cloud. We are based in Vietnam, and most of the customers here prefer to have on-premises deployments. Customers, especially from banking and government sectors, do not prefer to do anything on the cloud. Some of the small enterprises use the cloud.

I have been working with this solution for around four years.

The stability depends upon the Cisco cloud.

Because it's on the cloud, Cisco Defense Orchestrator can scale up very well.

They have good technical support. They're very good, and they can very well help a customer with implementation.

Cisco Defense Orchestrator is on the cloud. It's really fast to deploy.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Cisco Defense Orchestrator. Cisco is a very good company and has a reputation. They can provide a comprehensive solution to customers. They have a lot of defense solutions for the network and endpoint security.

Cisco buys a lot of solutions and has a lot of acquisitions. When they combine them into one central management, the setup can be quite complex.

I would rate Cisco Defense Orchestrator an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Cisco Defense Orchestrator reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Cisco, Tufin, FireMon and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.