Cisco Enterprise Routers Review

The VPN is the most valuable feature of this solution and it has good connectivity

What is our primary use case?

We use the on-prem deployment model. Our primary use case is for connection to the internet. For example, it's my connector to the point then the user internally browses. It's my router and a switch, just for small business clients. We use it to connect to the internet.

What is most valuable?

The VPN is the most valuable feature of this solution. The basic clients who don't use the VPN use it mostly for connectivity.

I've never had a client come to me with a problem with this solution.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be improved.

I have been using this solution for around three years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. If we are adding a network and then a branch, that is just with a press of a button but increasing internally isn't so easy. Physical scalability is easier. For example, I have a client who has funding from Nairobi then to Mombasa and they want a branch office.

In terms of the users, I have ten plants that are using this.

With Cisco, they will help you with the solution if you don't know how to do something.

The initial setup is straightforward. The one interface that I use for one command center and the LAN are simple to set up.

I set it up myself. I'm working on getting a partnership with Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten. Nothing is perfect and Cisco is always developing and improving the product.

I would recommend it. I sell the product and I would recommend this one as an internet solution. I get everything I need from this solution.