• Cisco Unified Communications Manager is a unified communications call control platform that can deliver the right experience to the right endpoint.
• More reliable than other unified communication devices.
• Extend video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to tele-processing rooms.
• Interoperability and standards support.
• Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively.
• Scalability for up to 40,000 users.
• It can be accessible to up to 80,000 users.
• This allows you to perform basic call-control functions such as answer, hold, and transfer.
Room for Improvement:
• Loss of advanced call-control functions such as transfer recall.
• Loss of advanced directory searching and look up functions.
I have work experience on Cisco unified Communication Manager which delivers fully integrated communications, converging voice, video, and data over a single network infrastructure using standards-based protocols.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 02 2012