Cisco HyperFlex HX-Series Review

The high performance has saved us time and money but the technical support needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for data storage for the network.

What is most valuable?

Integration to third-parties is the most valuable feature.

Scalability and performance are good.

Technical support is very good. Not excellent, but good. There's still not enough data available on the web. For example, for the integration to VMware, I had a case recently and I searched for more information but didn't find any.

We knew we needed to switch solutions because we needed a solution with good performance, scanning, and an overall new and innovative solution.

We had some hardware problems at the beginning of the initial setup but after that was resolved the setup was straightforward.

We implemented through an integrator and had a great experience with them.

The ROI we have seen from the high performance that has saved us time and money.

We also looked at Nutanix. We ended up going with Cisco because our whole network is based on Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

I would give this solution a seven out of ten because it's still new and I still haven't practiced a lot with it but I have had a good experience until now.

I would advise someone considering this solution to sit with your integrator, discuss the different products, comply with the competitors, and you will get your desired results.