Cisco HyperFlex HX-Series Review

Enables workers to be more efficient and has significantly reduced the time it takes to complete daily activities

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for many banks in Egypt.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved my organization because workers are more efficient and the time it takes to complete daily activities has been significantly reduced. It has also enhanced KPIs for the workers and the remote sites don't have any delay reaching the required data.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it's an all in one solution, requires low power, it's easy for management, and easy to implement and train.

What needs improvement?

I would like for them to develop integration with other technologies, like SD Access. It's still lacking an enhancement management player.

Stability is very good.

Their technicians are very qualified and supportive.

Our customers knew they needed to switch to this solution because we have had good experiences with Cisco. It has a strong presence in Egypt and a good technical support and sales team.

Our customers have seen ROI in terms of the time they save troubleshooting.

We also considered Dell EMC.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten, not a ten because nothing is perfect.