Cisco HyperFlex HX-Series Review

The initial setup was straightforward. Using partners and a consultancy, we didn't have any problems with the installation and parametrization.

What is our primary use case?

We have been using this product for a while. We wanted to use our current equipment and have been very excited with the results of our projects.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides good security.

We did not have stability issues until now.

We are trying to determine the product's scalability now as we are doing a new proof of concept with new equipment/products.

We haven't had any issues with the technical support. We have had good cooperation with our Cisco partners.

Two or three years ago, it was something that my colleagues proposed to me as a very good program in order to provide an overall solution. All of our equipment was based in Cisco technology, so we didn't have to make any changes.

The initial setup was straightforward. With our partners and the consultancy that we had, we knew what we wanted to do. Therefore, we didn't have any problems with the installation and parametrization.

We used Space Hellas S.A., which is a company from Greece and a Cisco partner, for the implementation. We have a very good relationship with them.

We have seen ROI from this product.

I would like the pricing to be cheaper.

We did not consider any other vendors beside Cisco because all our equipment is Cisco. The compatibility of staying with Cisco is relevant.

What other advice do I have?

It is a very good solution. Find a good consultant and vendor to implement it before purchasing the software and equipment.