Cisco HyperFlex HX-Series Review

We now have fewer vulnerabilities on the network and better security

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for HyperFlex is for connecting the Meraki VPN. We're working with the Department of Foreign Affairs in Manila. We put the VPN through HyperFlex.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has improved the way our organization functions in the way that we have less work. We have simple communication through the VPN and we have better confidentiality and security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are the connectivity, consistency, and that we now have fewer vulnerabilities on the network.

What needs improvement?

The additional feature I would like to see included in the next release of this solution is more security. We want to add more data servers to all the hosts all over the world. We have 140 hosts that connect to one data center in Manila.

The stability works fine.

Our scalability works well. It's fine.

The solution's technical support is good. We have a good technical team for support.

I need to gain more knowledge about Cisco solutions that we need to apply to our system.

The initial setup is straightforward.

We used a reseller in the Philippines for the implementation. They are the only Cisco distributor in the Philippines.

We have seen ROI.

We have a 3-year contract with Cisco. The license is for three years also.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate this product a 9. After using it for a year there haven't been any issues or technicalities.

Pick Cisco.