Cisco HyperFlex HX-Series Review

Performs well and is good at resolving issues

What is our primary use case?

We normally use a UCS, a uniform communication service, I'm still learning how HyperFlex works. We are evaluating it for use in the intermediate to deep future.

How has it helped my organization?

I do troubleshooting and monitoring on Cisco HyperFlex HX for our customers. I do maintenance and monitoring for the infrastructure environment.

We do a lot of internal projects like optimization, we also use ACI for optimizing the network. It simplifies the cost reduction.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for our company is that it works internally. We have a lot of internal projects for optimization.

HyperFlex is flexible for various projects. We have a lot of vendors doing projects where HyperFlex has been good at solving issues.

What needs improvement?

The scalability could use improvement.

HyperFlex performs very well.

The scalability is up around 75%.

My team works on ACI and HyperFlex. They've had great Cisco support for that.

Our marketing team told us about the solution. They introduced every new technology that came in and gave us a demo. My managers considered the options and approved Cisco.

The initial setup for HyperFlex is straightforward. It doesn't take much time.

HyperFlex lowered our deployment times around one to two days based upon the environment of workers that we needed to invest.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of one to ten, I would rate this product an eight.

I completely recommend whatever Cisco solutions you use. They provide the best option to maintain infrastructure environment. It's very useful.