Cisco Meraki Systems Manager (MDM+EMM) Review

You can deploy apps to all your devices in a few clicks.

What is most valuable?

Systems Manager is another cloud service from Cisco Meraki that helps you to manage all the devices in your organization. You can deploy apps to all your devices around the world in a few clicks and in a few minutes.

How has it helped my organization?

My employees have more secured devices. I can control what they can do with their enterprise devices, make a full and remote maintenance, install apps, upgrade apps, upgrade devices, etc.

What needs improvement?

Geofency polices are great, but it depends on how the device has the localization services configured. If the device is not getting the right GPS position, Geofency polices will fail.

I have been using it for about two years.

With Apple devices, it is perfect thanks to DEP. With Android and Windows, you can enroll devices via mail and it's very easy.

The Cisco Meraki cloud is very stable; I haven't had any problems with the stability of the service.

The scalability of this MDM is perfect. You can add all the devices you want, and you only need to tag them to apply polices.

Customer service is very good.

Technical support provides great service; you can open tickets yourself or call a phone number.

I tried AirWatch; it's more expensive and more difficult to use and configure.

The initial setup is very easy.

My implementation was through nData Systems.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a Cisco Meraki authorized reseller.