Cisco Nexus Review

A stable solution with helpful and responsive support

What is our primary use case?

The Cisco Nexus is the core of our network, and I am responsible for troubleshooting the device.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is its ease of use. I do have some issues finding the correct commands, at times, but I am familiar with the command line interface.

What needs improvement?

The only issue that I have with this product is finding help on different commands when I'm trying to make a change. Or, if I'm troubleshooting an issue, finding what commands I need to do certain things. I know what I need to do, but I'm not sure of the exact command.

This is a very stable solution. Its stability means that we do not have any issues.

This solution is very scalable, and we haven't had any issues at all.

Cisco has always been very helpful. I've never had an issue with technical support, and they are always responsive when I call.

This solution was deployed before I joined the company, so I do not know.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product in my eyes. I've never really had any issues with it, and the support is good.

9K
More Cisco Nexus reviews from users
...who compared it with Juniper QFabric
Learn what your peers think about Cisco Nexus. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,209 professionals have used our research since 2012.