Cisco SD-WAN Review

Easy to centrally manage and the support is responsive

What is our primary use case?

We are a service provider and we plan to provide a managed service to our customers using this product.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of central management. That is the main thing for us.

What needs improvement?

The licensing model needs to be improved.

Sometimes we feel that the choice of models is very limited, so we would like to see additional devices made available.

We have been evaluating Cisco SD-WAN for the past two months.

We have not experienced any issues with stability over the past two months.

We have about 16 users. Because we are just evaluating, we don't have a forecast at this point.

We contacted support because we needed some initial awareness about configuration-related issues.

The initial setup is very difficult. We did not find it easy because we hardly have any experience. This is just the first one that we are setting up.

The costs are a bit on the high side.

We are currently conducting a PoC. We did evaluate two solutions, and Cisco was the one chosen for the proof of concept.

What other advice do I have?

Although we are still in the initial stages, I feel that this is a product that I can recommend. In general, we are satisfied with it.

More Cisco SD-WAN reviews from users