Cisco SD-WAN Review

Cloud base integrations and low operational overheads

What is our primary use case?

Here in Pakistan, there are few deployments of Cisco SD-WAN. We are trying to push Cisco to our clients. But the issue is that the prices of the competitors are too high. So it's very difficult to capture the market here in Pakistan. As you know, practice in Pakistan, the market is under development and Pakistan is a developing country and they are looking for a cheap solution at a price to achieve in terms of price comparison with other windows.

How has it helped my organization?

Cisco SD-WAN improved the productivity of our organization, in terms of ROI and in terms of the resources they require.

What is most valuable?

Good for cloud bases integrations and operational overheads. There is minimum blind space in this solution.

What needs improvement?

The main issue is that not in the technology, but it comes back comparison. When we do a comparison with other SD-WAN solutions, they are priced better. Then on that basis, they conclude to use the other solution.

Cisco SD-WAN is stable. It's scalable and reliable, and robust.

Cisco SD-WAN is scalable. It's scalable and reliable, and robust.

I believe the Cisco technical support as compared to other principles is some of the best support we've ever seen.

The initial setup is the most straightforward part. It takes some time. But then you want to add the other branches, it takes only three to four minutes.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Cisco SD-WAN at an eight out of ten.

More Cisco SD-WAN reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Fortinet FortiGate
Learn what your peers think about Cisco SD-WAN. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.