Cisco SSL VPN Review

The security is effective but the administration needs to improve

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is security. It is very effective and I am satisfied with how it works and with its performance.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature about this solution is that the client can connect from his house to the office. It does, however, take some time to configure.

What needs improvement?

The administration should be improved.

I've been using Cisco for many years now, on cloud and on premise, so I am an experienced user.

The last deployment we did, was for a customer about three months ago. The customer has three branches and we deployed Cisco SSL VPN and I think it is stable.

Cisco has good products and the products have good scalability. Some of my clients have more than 60 users!

The technical support department is very good.

The initial setup is easy, but the complicated part is to configure out what the customer wants. Clients need assistance from integrators or consultants for the deployments, so the customer usually calls my company or calls me to deploy the Cisco solution for them.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to 10, where 1 is the worst and 10 is the best, I would you rate Cisco SSL VPN a seven.