Cisco Stealthwatch Review

Integrates well, but the user interface needs refinement

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is security.

How has it helped my organization?

We are currently adding test cases for the solution and it is not yet in a live production environment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is integration.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a hybrid solution that can work without being connected directly to the internet for those destinations. A business case would be manufacturing floors that are not, or still not, connected to the internet permanently.

In terms of the user interface, navigating through the drill down windows needs to be improved.

Still implementing and testing.

This solution seems to be stable.

This is a cloud-based solution, so it is very scalable.

We have not used technical support.

We did not use another solution prior to this one.

The initial setup for this solution is complex, at least in the beginning.

It is a really hard step from being a networking engineer and moving to that software component. You have to understand the software because the dependency on the actual programming is very important. That has been a learning curve.

We are still in beta testing.

Because we are still testing, we do not yet know what our licensing fees will be.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody implementing this solution is to start with the DevOps, as soon as possible.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.