Cisco Stealthwatch Review

Enables us to proactively troubleshoot and determine what an issue is

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case of this solution is for troubleshooting network issues.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has improved my organization because when I have users who are having issues with patching slowness it gives me the ability to be able to proactively troubleshoot and determine what the issue is.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are its abilities to analyze data streams and determining what is inside those data streams to troubleshoot a problem. It is also easy to use.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better filters. You should be able to filter the data out to more rapidly find what you're looking for.

It's very stable.

Stealthwatch is very scalable.

Their technical support is very good. The turnaround has been great.

We used them when we had a bug and the data stream was showing us data reports that weren't accurate. The support helped us with that.

We switched and chose this solution because of the reseller's recommendation.

The initial setup was straightforward. It was easy, the instructions were there. It was pretty straightforward to operate. Your learning curve could be a little bit difficult, but it's up and coming.

We used a reseller for the deployment called SEBok Limited.

I have not seen ROI yet.

Stealthwatch was the only choice.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. It does change the way we troubleshoot and it is relatively easy to use once you learn it. I would recommend it to someone considering it.