Cisco Stealthwatch Review

Enables us to run our call center 24/7 and has good tech support engineers

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for it to run our call center 24/7 365 days a year.

What is most valuable?

There's a lot of stuff on the new version we haven't had the chance to work with yet.

What needs improvement?

We're trying to upgrade to the newest release. We're running a version that's three versions behind.

So far we've had a good experience with stability. We've run into some issues with the configuration.

It's not scalable due to our own implementation. Everything that I read though, indicates that it can be scalable.

Most of the engineers I've worked with have been really good. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

We've used Cisco for around ten years. Prior to that, we were using Nortel. We had a relationship with a Cisco account manager prior to the collaboration products.

We had engineers that set it up. There were some problems that Cisco support came to fix.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

Check the vendors and the options out there to see how they can meet your needs.