Cisco Wireless Review

Valuable Features

The easy way to integrate it with the existing network. Also, at the implementation, the simple management of the access points in a centrally console.

Improvements to My Organization

Before the implementation in 2006, we had 20 stand-alone access points where the administration tasks were complicated; any change has to be made in each AP.

Use of Solution

Since August 2006.

Not really.

Until now they are very stable, but in some cases in which we had a problem there was a fix to solve the problem.

No issues encountered.

Good, 9 out of 10

Good, 9 out of 10

No, this product is the only one I have used.

As in the majority of new implementations there is a lack of knowledge of the products, but with some time and a lot readings at the end was easily.

Implementation Team

It was a mixed schema; the case study and the initial implementation was made by a vendor, then, the tune up was made by us.

Other Solutions Considered

No, it was the only one because all the network infrastructure is Cisco: Total compatibility.

Other Advice

Have clear ideas about the requirements or goals for the company before implementation and have a good case study.