We have an advanced pervasive Cisco wireless deployment across five sites in the US. We are an industrial manufacturer that has a very harsh RF environment. We make powder metal which, when in the air, makes wireless a nightmare.
We use/have used: Cisco 5520, 5508, 4400, 3504, 2504 and NME-AIR (ISR based module) controllers.
- APs today are 2800 and 1500 Series APs. We have in the past used 1200, 3500 Series APs.
- We do a large wireless VOIP deployment at all sites too using Cisco 7921 and 8821 wireless phones.
- We do OEAP WLC for teleworkers with 1810t APs connected to a 3504 in our DMZ
- We have a MSE server for CleanAir
- Prime for management
- Work group bridges to passive IOT devices (Cranes, network PLCs, cameras, etc.)
- Bridges to other remote buildings