Cisco Wireless Review

Has easy digital effects, it's easy to use, and has good stability but their technical support can take too long to resolve issues

What is our primary use case?

Most of our clients are in the office or on campus and they don't like to use cables so they use Wireless. We are partners with Cisco and our customers ask us which kind of product to use, we also have access to Cisco Advisor so we advise our clients to use Cisco Wireless.

How has it helped my organization?

We also use a Cisco AP in our office and it is more secure than other devices so the accretion system is stronger than others.

What is most valuable?

Cisco Wireless is mostly stable with a low downrate and the signal rate is good. It is also easy to use.

What needs improvement?

One of our customers complained about the ripple, that some of the data was incorrect. We opened a ticket and brought it to their attention that maybe some of the data was not correct. As of now, it has been two months since we opened the ticket and the issue still hasn't been resolved.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We can easily upgrade. We have around fifty users and we require two engineers for maintenance. It's used on a daily basis.

Our clients on the university campus have a plan to increase their users.

Their technical support is okay. It depends on the issue that you're experiencing. Sometimes they take too long.

The initial setup is not complex.

We also looked at Rocket Software.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise someone considering this product to use it.

I would rate this solution an eight out of ten because it has easy digital effects, it's easy to use and, has good stability.