Cisco Wireless Review

A stable solution for those who need security

What is our primary use case?

I use the Cisco wireless network at my company. I also sell all of the Cisco solutions, and most of these are for wireless networks. I also sell the related security products.

How has it helped my organization?

Security is an important feature for my customers, and I am able to offer this to them with our Cisco products.

What is most valuable?

I find the most valuable feature to be the security. People in Thailand consider their machines to be valuable, and this is their way of protecting them.

What needs improvement?

At this time, Cisco solutions integrate with other Cisco products. This is necessary in order for them to work completely. I would like to see better and easier integration with third party products.

More than five years.

My impression as a re-seller is that the Cisco products are stable.

The scalability of the product depends very much on the customer and their needs.

At this time I have approximately ten customers, including the Airport of Thailand.

I have used other vendors for security related products.

At this time, I feel that setting up these products is complex and difficult for customers to understand. I have found that the classic Cisco wireless interface is difficult for users to learn.

The deployment time for these solutions is approximately two weeks.

We have less than five people to assist with deployment of these solutions.

I think that the solution is expensive because the customer has to pay for a full year, at a minimum, in up-front costs.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution eight out of ten.