Cisco Wireless WAN Review

It is stable and scalable and the technical support is very good

What is most valuable?

I use this solution because I work for a Cisco partner. We use a lot of Cisco products and it makes it easy for us to position this wireless solution for most of our clients because they already have a Cisco base. It is very easy to propose it as an alternative.

What needs improvement?

The solution has all the features we need, but it is very expensive.

I have been using Cisco Wireless WAN for over five years.

The program is very stable.

It is scalable enough for most of our clients. We have many users and don't have issues or problems with scalability.

I don't have any complaints about the technical support.

The initial setup was straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

If I were to give advice to others, I would say is this: I haven't had much experience with any other option. Or if you were asking me to recommend this solution over another one, I'll generally recommend the Cisco Wireless WAN, because that's the only one I know and have experience of. I would like to see better pricing. It would also be great if one of these wireless cards could support multiple service providers. On a scale from one to ten, I will rate this solution an eight.

More Cisco Wireless WAN reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Aruba Networks Wireless WAN
Learn what your peers think about Cisco Wireless WAN. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.