Citrix ADC Review

Easy to manage and affordable with good security, performance, and high availability

What is our primary use case?

It has many use cases. It is used for high availability for the service and for connecting local sites or geolocation sites called GSNP.

We are selling all of its models. Citrix ADC can be deployed on the cloud or on-premises.

What is most valuable?

High availability, performance, and security are the main pillars. It enhances the security for accessing the applications.

It is very user-friendly, and it works fine. The management of the device is very easy from a technical perspective.

What needs improvement?

It does not have a sandbox cloud service and antivirus. It should have on-prem or cloud sandboxing and antivirus.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

They have awesome support. I can give them a four and a half out of five.

It has a medium level of complexity. It is not complex, and it is also not that easy.

Its price is comparable to others and affordable.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise doing proper sizing and proper configuration to get the maximum benefits of this solution.

I would rate Citrix ADC an eight out of ten. Everything is very good in this solution.

More Citrix ADC reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Citrix ADC. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.