Citrix ADC Review

Scalable, easy to deploy, and reasonable enterprise-level pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a device for connections from our mobile corporate devices to our infrastructure.

How has it helped my organization?

provided a secure connection to critical information

What is most valuable?

Authorization from mobile diverse for end-users to our infrastructure is a valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

We have issues with the certificates. All authorization processes need certificates, however, every three months we needed to change certificates. This process is complicated for us because Citrix does not have a not user-friendly interface and does not off user-friendly services. This needs a lot of improvement.

I've been using the solution for one year.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

The solution was very easy to deploy.

The implementation was handled internally by our team.

For enterprise-level pricing, the cost isn't too high.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. It's pretty good, but the issues surrounding the certificates make it a difficult system for us.

In terms of advice, I would give to others, I'd say that they should read the manual before implementing the solution. Also, be sure to have someone on your team who knows Citrix very well. If you do not understand all processes when you deploy this solution, you will have issues.

More Citrix ADC reviews from users