Citrix ADM Review

Availability on all devices enables better performance for technology applications

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for screening access, so certain people have access to certain applications. It's a good solution to deliver applications to users who are located in geographically distinct locations. The product means you can have control and still deliver the applications. We have a partnership with Citrix and I'm technology vice president.

What is most valuable?

I like that the solution can be made available on any device and can be accessed on a wide area network - it allows for better performance for technology applications.

What needs improvement?

The process itself could be improved by making it more flexible because it has become really complicated to deploy. Implementing the application delivery mechanism model system has become more difficult over time and more complicated to handle.

I would like to see a simplification of initials.

I've been using this solution for a very long time, since it was first established.

It's a stable solution.

It's a scalable solution.

Technical support is average, sometimes response times are a little slow.

Deployment takes quite a lot of planning and the cost of implementation is based on the number of users. You need to have clarity about the architecture to get an idea of how long deployment will take.

What other advice do I have?

If a company wants to have a secure environment and they want the performance then this is a good solution.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.